Saturday, October 1, 2011

Negative prejudice (maybe)



This site can help me to save my paper.
one years ago Im write some knowledge that I get form my University in a paper.
and than when near the exam Im confuse cause my paper lost. I dont know where are you my paper...
Im so sad and Im so bored.
I feel Like a donkey...huuufh thats so bad.at least I get a Bad Value in my university.so In this moment I'll write knowledge when I get in class to this site.
whatever they say. I just write for my self.
I know Im new student in new class but I dont become the first in the class.I just wanna following a lecturer for good listener and understanding in his/her class..
I dont know what I feel in new class. hmm they look like a people who can't receive a new opinion and so they make a some like a game thats a "this group rules".
they look hmm can't receive a new suggestion and may be they have a Negative Prejudice for newcomer..
heloo this site just make me easy for look my note. not other..maybe thats all just my bad prejudice..
I hope this site as a media for sharing knowledge not for show ability...
and for people who feel his ability unrivaled Im just share not take over your class...
I hope All understand what In my mind

Go Informatics engineering Bogor Ibn Khaldun University

regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apakah Skill adalah penentu keberhasilan mendapatkan pekerjaan?

Rasanya kemapuan atau skill hebat bukan satu-satunya faktor penentu keberhasilan dalam mendapatkan pekerjaan, masih ada faktor hoki dan oran...